CORE BENEFITS FOR TWO ADULTS:
- Free general admission to the Museum
- Southeastern Reciprocal Membership to over 100 regional museums
- Invitations to members-only exhibition preview receptions and special events
- Free subscription to FORMA magazine
- Free subscription to Gallery Magazine
- Free admission to public programs such as films, lectures and members-only events
- 10% discount in the Museum Shop
- 20% discount on published MOCA facility rental rates
- Significant discounts for MOCA special events
- Discounted rates for children’s art camp
- Opportunity to join Special Interest Groups: The MOCA Guild / The Contemporaries
- Two hours complimentary parking in designated city garage
NOTE: Please remember to select the appropriate discount group!
To update your personal information, report a lost membership card, or check the status of your membership, please call (904) 366-6911 x207. You may also e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice to Contributors
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. 1-800-HELP-FLA. The Museum of Contemporary Art Jacksonville’s registration number is CH13625.